Price is per 3 patties (1/4 lb. patties)
Hawaii Venison Burgers are ready grill. They are mixed with fresh local herbs and spices ready for the grill. Just grill for 4 minutes on each side at 350 then serve on a taro roll with brie and a cranberry compote for a taste like you have never had before. This Venison burger recipe is the ultimate in flavors.
Hawaii Venison Co-op is working to harvest healthy organic venison from Molokai. Exotic Axis Deer otherwise known as Chital Deer were a gift to King Kamehameha V as a walking food source back in the mid 1800’s. They are native to India, China and Japan.
Axis deer are organically raised in the hills of Molokai. Their meat is most popular for its high quality protein that is lean and nutritious with an absence of gamey taste.
Axis deer venison has been highly recommended by elite chefs around the globe and used in culinary competition shows like Iron Chef America.
Hawaii Venison Co-op is now working with partners on Molokai as we execute ethical wildlife management practices and through the USDA to make this high quality meat available for public consumption.
One of the highest grade culinary meats available, Axis Venison is not only delicious but healthful as well
- It is a totally natural meat containing no drugs, chemicals, hormones, pesticides or herbicides
- It is tolerated by those who are allergic to red meat
- It has caught the attention of the educated and health-conscious
- It is low in fat, cholesterol, sodium and calories, but high in protein
- It appeals to the American taste with its mild, tender, juicy and light-textured qualities
- It has absolutely no wild or gamey taste
- It has helped health patients who have been advised against consumption of red meat