Price is per lb.
Venison Steaks, fresh from Molokai. These venison steaks are best with a little olive oil then with a delicious rub on them. Seared on the grill on each side for about 4 minutes. Succulent bites like you have never had before.
Our Venison is harvested on Molokai and we work closely with our partners to manage the source of food and insure that it is done in a safe and ethical way. This is why it is the best there is around the world. All of our Venison is free range and harvested, processed and packaged under inspection from the USDA.
Order now to serve during your Holiday dinner. It is a delicious way to healthy and delicious while supporting our local economy.
Hawaii Venison Co-op is working to harvest healthy organic venison from Molokai. Exotic Axis Deer otherwise known as Chital Deer were a gift to King Kamehameha V as a walking food source back in the mid 1800’s. They are native to India, China and Japan.
Axis deer are organically raised in the hills of Molokai. Their meat is most popular for its high quality protein that is lean and nutritious with an absence of gamey taste.
Axis deer venison has been highly recommended by elite chefs around the globe and used in culinary competition shows like Iron Chef America.
Hawaii Venison Co-op is now working with partners on Molokai as we execute ethical wildlife management practices and through the USDA to make this high quality meat available for public consumption.
One of the highest grade culinary meats available, Axis Venison is not only delicious but healthful as well
- It is a totally natural meat containing no drugs, chemicals, hormones, pesticides or herbicides
- It is tolerated by those who are allergic to red meat
- It has caught the attention of the educated and health-conscious
- It is low in fat, cholesterol, sodium and calories, but high in protein
- It appeals to the American taste with its mild, tender, juicy and light-textured qualities
- It has absolutely no wild or gamey taste
- It has helped health patients who have been advised against consumption of red meat